Monday, August 29, 2005

Senior Year

Oh wow, whoever told me that Senior Year would be easy, should burn in hell and have their ashes peed on (not literally, it's just an expression.)

It is the begenning of the third week of school and I am already stressed. Let's just hope I can avoid stress eating better than I did this summer.

My only comfort is knowing that I am pretty sure what I want to do when I get older. The only down side is, I won't be making hardly any money, I don't think.

That, and I also have a trip to Mexico to look forward to this coming summer, and another margarita :)

But, for all of you Seniors out there, I feel your pain. But no worries, it will all be over soon, only 34ish more weeks left of High School and then we are gone :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home