Thursday, September 22, 2005

Procrastinating

I should be writing my articles for the school newspaper, but I'm stuck. I hate writing about sports, so I don't even know why they have me writing about them, but I will do it anyway. Anyway, I've found that if I try to write about something completly diffrent, then I will eventually come up with a good idea for the thing that I am suppossed to be writing, which is where this blog comes in.

Today hasen't been the best, not one bit. I actualy felt like I was about to have a panic attack at one point.

Nothing truley horriendous happend, there wasn't some huge tradegy, it was just little things piling ontop of little things and today the pile decided to topple over on me.

This morning I went to school early to help finish our ratapult. I also needed to go take a test for Mrs. Foster, but I thought that my partner needed me, so I decided to stay and help.

Morning classes go well, sort of. English wasn't bad, we read over poems and my thesis statement didn't get chopped to bits which I condiser a great accomplishment.

Then Newspaper comes around. I didn't think it would be that bad. But I headed over to the computer lab to type up my articles, and I check my e-mail. I get an anymous review saying that someone has, yet again, reported my story for the a/n's at the bottom.

Poop.

This means that my stories, or even my whole account, could be deleted permanatley just because someone read the rules wrong. Now, this dosen't seem like a bit deal to ya'll, but right now, that account is my life. Coming home, writing, and reading my reviews had been what I look forward to every day, I've been doing it for the past six months. It's what I love more than anything, and someone is trying to get me knocked off because my A/N's are long because I like to thank people individually.

Computer went bad too. I thought our test was tommorrow, but again, I was wrong. It was today, and I think I failed.

Poop again.

Then we had Bible with Mrs. Foster. She wasn't to happy that I hadn't shown up that morning, and I tried to explain that I needed to be with my partner to finish up our project.

Still, she wasn't to happy.

The highest I can make on the test now is a 50.

Now I don't know if I am going to make about a 70 in that class.

I might get kicked off of Volleyball.

See, not good day.

All of that, normaly, wouldn't have bothered me too terribly much, but then again I've had a stressful week.

Once again, I'm coming under attack. I'm constantly told how I dress, and even look, like a boy. How I need to wear makeup. How I need to stop being dowdy. How I need to buy new clothes and burn my overall's and sweatshirts. How I need to not like Harry Potter so much. How I need to stop liking Alan Rickman, and Jason Isaacs. How I need to not like country so much. How I need to change my hair. How I need to loose weight. How I need to stop being so darn wierd, and the list goes on and on.

And this is coming from my friends.

And people wonder why I have such low self esteem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home