Monday, February 13, 2006

Shaken Up

They were in love.

They were in love.

I honestly never thought it was possible.

My whole life, I thought of a million diffrent reasons as to why he wasn't around, why he didn't want me. I figured that since he was never there, he must not have cared.

I thought that perhaps she had been raped.

I thought that maybe she had been a whore and I was the result of a one night stand.

I thought that he could have been just some bastard who had only said the words but had never ment them, and bolted at the first sign of trouble.

Not once did it ever cross my mind that they might have actualy loved one another. Never did I think that though the circumstances were crappy, that I was actualy born out of love.

It's wierd, I'm happy yet horribly frustrated at the same time.

It just makes it that much harder to figure out why he would have left, why he wasn't there. Maybe she wanted to protect him and so she broke up with him before she started showing and just never mentioned me.

I tend to like that reasoning, just because it means that he might have actualy been a decent guy.

I still can't seem to wrap my brain around it, though.

I was born out of love.

They loved each other.

Jewel loved Juan until the day she died.

Jewel and Juan, my parents.

I know who I am now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home